My second e-reflection about TLL


Well, this is the second week in teaching language learning subject.  I have gotten two topics. Those are in topic three and topic four. In topic three I can learn on what can ICT offer the language teacher and learners and in the topic four I also can learn on general characteristics of digital media. I really feel amazed because those are the materials that I think I can know everything much deeper on using ICT for language learning.
ICT is very useful. When we want to learn language, it will be more effective if we engage ICT in our language learning. Not also being effective, but also by using ICT, language learning will become efficient, joyful and fun. By using ICT I can use various kinds of methods for examples I can use audio-visual, pictures, videos, slide presentation, and so on. But, I have to remember that when I use ICT as a media for language learning, I have to pay attention to the indicators and objectives of the topics that I want to teach to the students.
Indicators and objectives of the topics are very important. From those are criteria as a teacher I can measure how effective and efficient in teaching my students. It means that what I have to do, it should suitable with what said in the indicators and objectives. Even though ICT which I use as a teacher is very sophisticated and up to date, it can be said as effective and efficient in processing language learning if the application of the indicators and objective are not success. Besides, as a teacher, I have to adjust between ICT and the topics. From those kinds of things, I can decide which one exactly methods that I have to apply in teaching and learning process.