A Happy Life by Teaching


Well, in this meeting, PETA class session only gave some instructions to every group of the class to do some simulation on how to teach the students, based on the lesson plan that was made by each group itself. It was really amazing for me because the persons who became the students were my friends. It was incredible, right? I was very comfortable because of the condition. We supported each others. Again, I think it was proof based on what every group wrote in the flipchart whether the group could apply their lesson plan well or not.
As a generation of high quality teacher, I have to pay attention too much to the lesson plan because lesson plan is a preparation before teaching the students. From the lesson plan I can know how to teach the students well. The lesson plan can become guidelines for me as a teacher to teach the students. I have learnt many thing about lesson plan in the first semester and now in the third semester  again I am getting a same material about lesson plan but in this opportunity I have find out deeper on lesson plan. Not only understand what lesson plan exactly is but also I have to  be able how to make good lesson plan and understanding how to use lesson plan in the real situation of teaching and learning process.
When I teach the students it is a nice thing. I can feel how feeling teachers who teach in front of the students. When the simulation turn of my friend and me, I believed to myself that I must be able to do it. Although teaching in front of the students who are exactly not real the students grade level as my friend and I wanted to teach, but I think it is time for me. It is time to explore and sharpen my skill in language teaching.
Not only teaching but as a teacher I have to educate my students. When I was in senior high school, one of my teachers has ever said that being a teacher is not easy. Not everyone can be a teacher. Do you know why she said so? Because being a teacher we have to face humans not a thing. Moreover, being a teacher we do not only teach, but also we have to educate them. May be for those people who are smart they can teach, but not certainly can educate people. So, in this worth chance I am very proud of myself being a teacher.
 Teacher and teaching are part of the real life. Yeah, without both of them everything is nothing. Through my campus I can learn everything about teacher and teaching. Despite I have not graduated yet from the campus, but I believe that being a teacher is the best choice for my life. Again, I am looking forward to get beautiful knowledge later from my lecturer in every worth single time.